Unit-Linked Guaranteed Products
9-10 March 2016, London
About The Event
The Unit Linked Guaranteed Products Forum 2016 will take place in London from the 9-10 March 2016.
Next years event will again be chaired by Dr Olga Ruf Fiedler, subject matter expert and former senior executive consultant at New Re.
- Dr Olga Ruf Fiedler, Subject Matter Expert and Former Senior Consultant, New Re, FORUM CHAIR (SWITZERLAND)
- Toshihiro Kawano, Chief Actuary, AEGON SONY LIFE INSURANCE CO. (JAPAN)
- Tobias Gruber, Managing Director, CREDIT SUISSE (UK)
- Professor Michael Dempster, Centre for Financial Research, UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE & CAMBRIDGE SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES (UK)
- Sam Nandi, Principle and Consulting Actuary, MILLIMAN (USA)
- Laurent Bourlard, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, AXA LIFE INVEST (FRANCE)
- Regulatory changes relating to the design and provision of Unit Linked Guaranteed Products; Solvency II
- Longevity risk management
- Developments in the Unit Linked Guaranteed Products Market in Europe, America and Asia
- Hedging strategies for ULGPs
- Innovation in product design; adapting to customer needs
- Risk Management practices
Who Should Attend:
The Forum should be of interest to anyone who is looking to gain more knowledge of Unit -Linked Guaranteed products. Those working under the following titles may find the event particularly relevant:
- Risk Manager / Analyst / Officer
- Compliance Officer
- Product Specialist
- Product Director
- Derivatives Structurer
- Hedging Analyst
- Liability Manager
- Solutions Manager
@Insurance__RiskTweets by @Insurance__Risk
"A comprehensive and interesting Forum which covered all aspects of Unit Linked Guaranteed Products"
"Comprehensive analysis of all aspects of VA product design, risk management and regulation"
"A broad and varied insight in to current and expected trends in the ULG space from around the world"
"Interesting and thought provoking learning and netwoking experience"
"Key insights into new developments in the VA market"
"Open & transparent discussions and insights"