SFTR: Increasing Transparency in Capital Markets London
Sessions will include: the requirements of SFTR and how it will impact the industry, how to choose a trade repository that is beneficial for you, data gathering, and the benefits of aligning your SFTR and CSDR programs.
This course will enhance delegates understanding of the industry impacts under SFTR. It will discuss the reporting requirements, how to develop a break prevention strategy, disclosures and liquidity and collateral management.
Data gathering will be discussed in terms of the connection with MiFID II and EMIR and how this can be advantageous. You will also understand the role that trade repositories play and how to evaluate and choose the correct one for your organisation.
What will you learn?
- Current industry position and the requirements under SFTR
- How to develop a break prevention strategy
- How to evaluate trade repositories and choose the best one for your organisation
- How EMIR and MiFID II are connected to SFTR and benefits of data gathering
- How collateral will have to be reported and the effect on sources of rep securities and your liquidity
- The overlap between SFTR and CSDR, and the benefits of alignment
Who Should Attend?
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Securities finance
- Prime brokerage
- Agent lenders