Risk Cambridge 2017
Risk Cambridge returns this November with a series of residential seminars proudly hosted by Risk Training.
Our objective is to provide you with a range of presentations, delivered by CROs and senior level risk managers, on the most topical developments and ideas shaping bank risk management. In addition, group discussion and peer group networking will be strongly encouraged in a relaxed academic environment.
- Strategic level talks delivered by leading CROs
- In-depth sessions on the latest financial regulation impacting the markets
- Best practices in financial modelling delivered by leading investment banks
- Closed door discussions on the latest issues facing the profession
- A range of dinners, drinks and activities to enable the building of peer group networks
Here's how Risk Cambridge works in three simple steps:
- Delegates will arrive on the evening of 23 September at the college to attend a welcome dinner and drinks.
- On the morning of 24 September, delegates will attend a series of plenary sessions delivered by CROs, before attending break-out streams in the afternoon. The evening of the 24th will also feature a social activity and a dinner.
- Finally, on 25 September, delegates will attend their respective break-out streams once again before departing at the end of the day
Note: attendees will be required to stay within their selected break-out stream for the duration of the afternoon on 24 September and throughout 25 September
Programme at a glance
17.00 - 18.30 Registration
18.30 - 19.30 Welcome reception
19.30 - 22.00 Dinner
08.30 - 12.15 Plenary sessions
13.15 - 16.00 Break-out streams
16.00 - 18.00 Afternoon activity
19.30 - 22.00 Dinner
09.00 - 16.00 Break-out streams
16.00 Seminar concludes
The seminars will take place in the perfect environment for learning and the exchange of ideas: the historic and prestigious location of Christ's College, Cambridge University.
Risk Cambridge Testimonials
"Beyond doubt, the finest and most comprehensive risk conference I have ever attended; packed with a myriad of high level risk executives and in a setting that not only exudes history, but infuses a unique and aspirational effect on attendee's"
Head of Risk, BNY Mellon
"Excellent conference with up-to-date topics and excellent speakers that gives their valuable experience from inside the market"
Front Office Treasury and Risk Support, Arab Banking Corporation