Risk Cambridge 2015
Our 3rd Annual Risk Cambridge Event, a series of residential seminars proudly hosted by Risk, is tailored to the needs of risk professionals from around the globe.
Our objective is to provide you with a range of presentations, delivered by CROs and senior level risk managers, on the most topical developments and ideas shaping bank risk management. In addition, group discussion and peer group networking will be strongly encouraged in a relaxed academic environment.
- Strategic level talks delivered by leading CROs
- In-depth sessions on the latest financial regulation impacting the markets
- Best practices in financial modelling delivered by leading investment banks
- Closed door discussions on the latest issues facing the profession
- A range of dinners, drinks and activities to enable the building of peer group networks
Here's how Risk Cambridge works in three simple steps:
- Delegates will arrive on the evening of 23 September at the college to attend a welcome dinner and drinks.
- On the morning of 24 September, delegates will attend a series of plenary sessions delivered by CROs, before attending break-out streams in the afternoon. The evening of the 24th will also feature a social activity and a dinner.
- Finally, on 25 September, delegates will attend their respective break-out streams once again before departing at the end of the day
Note: attendees will be required to stay within their selected break-out stream for the duration of the afternoon on 24 September and throughout 25 September
2015 Programme at a glance
Wednesday 23rd September 2015
17.00 - 18.30 Registration
18.30 - 19.30 Welcome reception
19.30 - 22.00 Dinner
Thursday 24th September 2015
Friday 25th September 2015
09.00 - 16.00 Break-out streams
16.00 Seminar concludes
The seminars will take place in the perfect environment for learning and the exchange of ideas: the historic and prestigious location of Christ's College, Cambridge University.
"Beyond doubt, the finest and most comprehensive risk conference I have ever attended; packed with a myriad of high level risk executives and in a setting that not only exudes history, but infuses a unique and aspirational effect on attendee's"
Head of Risk, BNY Mellon
"Excellent conference with up-to-date topics and excellent speakers that gives their valuable experience from inside the market"
Front Office Treasury and Risk Support, Arab Banking Corporation