Making Sense of Risk Appetite
London, 2nd & 3rd November 2016
This two day training course will provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of risk appetite. Delegates will gain in-depth, practical knowledge of building a risk appetite framework, and consider wider strategic issues such as risk culture and communicating with the board. The course will be conducted in a friendly learning environment that will encourage discussion and debate. This seminar will provide delegates with a comprehensive understanding of the concept of risk appetite and its effective use within financial institutions.
- An introduction to risk appetite basics
- Making effective use of risk appetite at a strategic level
- Methodologies on how to express risk appetite in your organisation
- Determining your appetite for risk
- Embedding your risk appetite framework
- Regulatory requirements and industry standards
Who Should Attend:
This course will be valuable to individuals and groups from a range of financial institutions. Specific job titles may include:
- Operational Risk Appetite
- Operational Risk Framework
- Operational Risk Manager / Analyst
- Head of Operational Risk
- Operational Risk Governance
- Group Operational Risk
- Operational Risk Strategy
- Operational Risk Officer
- Operational Risk Associate
- Model Risk
- Model Review
@RiskNetNewsTweets by @RiskNetNews
- Learn what risk appetite is, and how to dispel some common misconceptions.
- Understand the benefits associated with expressing and articulating your organisation's appetite for risk.
- How to select effective methods for expressing risk appetite within your organisation.
- Learn best practice in relation to establishing, maintaining and implementing an effective risk appetite framework.
- Understand current regulatory requirements on risk appetite and other good practice standards that relate to the concept