Operational Risk Management - Toronto
Gain a new or enhanced understanding of operational risk functions such as KRIs, RCSA’s, risk appetite and change management.
This training programme will allow delegates to gain a new or improved understanding of operational risk management and provide case studies and knowledge from a wide range of speakers from different companies and industries. Sessions will cover; building blocks for op risk including governance, risk appetite and RCSA’s, KRIs topical themes including conduct risk, change management, loss events and technology.
What Will You Learn?
- How to set out building blocks for effective operational risk governance
- Best practice approaches to creating and implementing an op risk framework
- A new or improved understanding of KRI design, governance and reporting
- Variations of RCSA’s and how you can combat potential biases
- How to manage change within your organisation
- Methods for leveraging technology to enhance op risk functions
Who Should Attend
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Operational Risk
- Enterprise Risk
- Risk Taxonomy
- Internal Audit
- Non-Financial Risk Management