Model Risk Management Amsterdam
The course will look at how to build a model risk management framework and how to report and model your risk appetite. It will also provide an in-depth look at how implementing technology effects the governance around models. Day one will end with a group discussion on model uncertainty.
Day one of the course will look at how to build a model risk management framework and how to report and model your risk appetite. It will also provide an in-depth look at how implementing technology effects the governance around models. Day one will end with a session on where we are in Europe with TRIM and the common challenges of its implementation.
Day two will start with a session on how to utilise machine learning for model innovation. There will then be an in-depth insight in to less established models including, compliance models, and treasury and product control models. The course will finish with two sessions on prudent value and modelling and a look at model risk in the future with data challenges and increasing regulation.
By the end of the two day training course delegates will have new or improved knowledge of:
- Impacts of the TRIM regulation
- The next stages of model risk management governance and how best to prepare for these
- How to gain a competitive advantage through artificial intelligence techniques
- The processes for building an effective model risk management framework
- Best approaches to the various types of models (pricing, risk, forecasting, consumer credit etc.)
- How to define your model risk appetite, quantify, report and model it
Who Should Attend?
This course is primarily aimed at those working in the model risk function however Risk Training welcomes anyone who would benefit from this training. Specific job titles may include but are not limited to:
- Model Risk
- Model Validation
- Pricing Validation
- Risk Modelling
- Internal Audit
- Model Control
- Quantitative Analysis
- Risk Control
- Credit Manager
- Risk Officer
- Regulatory Reporting
- Learn about the background of model risk and how ECB regulations are affecting the practice
- Understand the TRIM regulation and what lessons were learnt throughout 2018
- Gain an understanding of other types of models
- Comprehensive overview of building a model risk framework & measuring its performance
- Learn effective methods for model validation and how to embrace machine learning in your data strategies
- Discuss model risk into the future, including how to apply models to new challenges and the treatment and governance of near and non-models
1054 ES Amsterdam,