IFRS 17: Managing Insurance Contracts Frankfurt
Sessions will include: an overview of IFRS 17 implementation, practical insights into systems management, the application of IFRS 17 to reinsurance, and an exploration of potential emerging issues and how to prepare for them.
Across the two days, the course will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the importance of IFRS 17, strategies for implementation, transition approaches and how to select the appropriate approach.
A variety of leading experts in the field of insurance will deliver this training course. It is held in an open and discussion based learning environment to promote the sharing of best practice approaches.
What will you learn?
- The importance of IFRS 17 and its underlying principles
- Business impacts when adapting internal processes
- Applying IFRS 17 to reinsurance
- The different approaches to transition and how to choose your approach
- How to make use of Solvency II models for developing IFRS 17 Accounting Models
- Emerging issues in the next few years and beyond
Who should attend?
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Financial Accounting
- Regulatory Reporting
- IFRS 17 Implementation
- Systems and Data
- Overview of IFRS 17 Implementation
- Measurement Models in Detail
- Practical Insight into Systems Management
- IFRS 17 Profit Emergence and Volatility
- Applying IFRS 17 to Reinsurance
- Approach to Transition
- Leveraging Solvency II Models for Developing IFRS 17 Accounting