Trade Surveillance for Energy Trading Firms Amsterdam
Following success in London, we are bringing our Trade Surveillance for Energy Trading Firms course to Amsterdam for the first time. Covering topics such as effective monitoring and complying with market abuse regulation, governance and the effects on the compliance function.
Across the two days, this course will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the need and demand for trade surveillance, ways in which they can adapt their processes to comply with regulation, and how new technologies are evolving the surveillance landscape.
A variety of leading experts in the field of trade surveillance will deliver this training course. It is held in an open and discussion based learning environment to promote the sharing of best practice approaches.
- Update on regulatory mandates that impact trade surveillance
- How to set up an effective surveillance system, patterns and configuration
- Surveillance behavioural analysis including specific types of manipulation
- How to adapt your processes and implement compliance solutions in order to identify and address potential breaches
- Operational efficiency and tools for business insight
- How new technologies are evolving the surveillance landscape
Who Should Attend?
Relevant departments may include but are not limited to:
- Energy Trading
- Risk Management
- Trading Compliance
- Market Regulation
- Regulations, Monitoring and Abuse
- Patterns and Configuration
- Operational Efficiency and Tools for Business Insight
- Surveillance Behavioural Analysis
- How to Achieve Effective Monitoring: Complying with the Market Abuse Regulation
- Governance and Trade Surveillance
- Effects of Trade Surveillance and EU Regulation on the Compliance Function
- Innovations in Technology and Data Analytics