Trade Surveillance London
This training course will cover in detail the need to know areas of trade surveillance for energy firms; covering topics such as effective monitoring and complying with market abuse regulation, governance and the effects on the compliance function and innovations in technology and data analytics.
Day one of this training course will cover in detail the different needs and approaches for companies regarding their trade surveillance, as there is no one-size-fits-all approach. Throughout the day, discussion will focus on how trade surveillance is evolving, having the right systems, physical withholding and patterns. Sessions will also specifically cover the topics of operational efficiency as a tool for business insight and surveillance behavioural analysis.
Day two will begin by considering how to achieve effective monitoring and complying with market abuse regulation. This will be followed by sessions covering governance and the effects on the compliance function. The course will conclude with a discussion focused on innovations in technology and data analytics.
By the end of the two days, delegates will have new or improved knowledge of:
- How the need and demand for trade surveillance is evolving in an increasingly regulated world
- Best procedures for optimising your systems
- Operational efficiency and how it can enable real-time monitoring
- How new technologies are evolving the surveillance landscape
- The role of compliance, how does it interact with the wider organisation and how does surveillance fit into the overall model
- Understanding how to approach market abuse risk assessment
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for professionals working in the energy industry and focused on trade surveillance. However, Risk Training welcomes any individual with an interest in the course material. Specific job titles may include:
- ETRM manager
- Energy trader
- Risk manager
- Compliance and governance
- Governance officers and managers
- CTRM manager
- Trade surveillance
- Trade control
- Policy officer
- Regulatory officer
- Comprehensive update on regulatory mandates that impact trade surveillance
- Setting up an effective surveillance system, patterns and configuration
- Surveillance behavioural analysis including specific types of manipulation
- Assess how to adapt your processes and implement compliance solutions in order to identify and address potential breaches
- Learn about operational efficiency and tools for business insight
- Course delivered by a variety of expert practitioners and consultants
Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel
9-13 Bloomsbury Street
Nr Covent Garden