EMIR Implementation: Theoretical & Practical Guidance
13 June, 2013
***** DO NOT ENTER ANYTHING HERE OR REMOVE THIS BLOCK. THIS IS A HACK TO USE STYLESHEET TO CONTROL THE LAYOUT ****
- Understand the requirements and deadlines for EMIR regulations
- Overcoming the operational and legal challenges involved in client on boarding
- Implement the right processes, systems and people to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Assess the risk management considerations for the buy-side, sell-side, clearing houses and regulators.
- Habib Motani, Partner, Clifford Chance
- Lee McCormack, Executive Director, Client Clearing Business Development, Nomura
- Andrea Girometti, IR Derivatives Trader, MPS Capital Services
- Chris Hunt, Global Head of Counterparty Risk, Treasury and CVA Operations, UBS
- Julia Smithers, Senior Vice President, Citi
- Peter Green, Partner, Morrison Forester
For more information please contact a member of the team at [email protected]