BCBS 239: Implementation and Compliance
New York, September 21-22
This two day training event will provide delegates with an understanding of the BCBS 239 principles, while also addressing the practical challenges of implementing this regulatory mandate.
Attendees will complete the course with an understanding of the practical implications of BCBS 239 throughout the business including front office, risk and finance while also focusing on achieving data integrity and accuracy when reporting to regulators and understand how to approach data governance as a tool to refine processes and achieve business-wide goals.
- Receive a comprehensive update on BCBS 239 as a core component of the overall regulatory framework.
- Managing data quality and accuracy.
- Understand the practical implications of BCBS 239 implementation.
- Hear best practice examples of data governance from leading financial institutions.
- Detailed guidance on how to structure the assessment process.
- Understand the critical challenges banks are facing in implementing BCBS 239 and implement practical steps to overcome them.
- In-depth understanding of the BCBS 239 assessment process and reporting requirements.
- Business Implications of BCBS and the likely impacts of on a bank.
- Understand where market and reference data is used to support BCBS systems and reporting.
- Creating a data governance regime.
- Achieving data integrity and accuracy when reporting to regulators.
Who Should Attend:
This course is primarily aimed at those working in the following areas, however we welcome anyone to whom the training would be of benefit.
- Risk management
- Enterprise data management
- Risk analytics
- IT strategy
- Data architecture
- Credit / Market / Liquidity Risk
- Operational Risk
- Compliance and Regulation
@RiskDotNetTweets by @RiskNetNews
- John Best, Principal Consultant, KSS Training LTD
- David Curran, Consultant, KSS Training LTD
- Rick Aiere, IT Manager, AIG